♥Same Old Stuff♥

Same Old Stuff, brand new blog.....
I have now retired (god I feel so old saying that lol) from scrap making, in all truth there are 2 reasons for this....
1 - my heart just isn't in it anymore, when you're heart is no longer in something there is no point carrying on
2 - it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry is now making scraps, I am not fighting for a sale. It's not worth the hassle or the cash outlay to make a few bucks
So I'm leaving the scrapping world, maybe if the bug ever bites me again I'll return but until then....
So this brings me neatly here....Same Old Stuff, I've got back to my passion, making tags and writing tutorials. My tut site has been sooo neglected these past 12 months, so I'm going back to that. I've also discovered how to make blog layouts (thanks girls you know who you are) so I may whip up a few freebies and share them here....this is just my space for ramblings and such...
*kisses*

Sunday 13 September 2009

New Tutorials

I've got 4 new tutorials on my site, 1 brand new today and the others are a few days old. I meant to come and post about them the other day but I got side tracked with something else and clean forgot, I'm good at that lol


The 1st is called Chaos Angel, this was written using a lovely kit by Chaos Priestess for the Chaos Angels forum birthday. You can find it [link]



2nd is Rock Star, which you can find [link]



3rd is Simplictic Beauty, a nice forum sized tag. This tag has some mild animation which of course blogger does not want you to see. [link]




And lastly we have Hot Hot Hot, using one of the exclusive templates I made for the Creative Misfits forum, you can find the tut [link]

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant work sweet ,i so love the rock star ...Keep up the great work poppet xx

    ReplyDelete