♥Same Old Stuff♥

Same Old Stuff, brand new blog.....
I have now retired (god I feel so old saying that lol) from scrap making, in all truth there are 2 reasons for this....
1 - my heart just isn't in it anymore, when you're heart is no longer in something there is no point carrying on
2 - it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry is now making scraps, I am not fighting for a sale. It's not worth the hassle or the cash outlay to make a few bucks
So I'm leaving the scrapping world, maybe if the bug ever bites me again I'll return but until then....
So this brings me neatly here....Same Old Stuff, I've got back to my passion, making tags and writing tutorials. My tut site has been sooo neglected these past 12 months, so I'm going back to that. I've also discovered how to make blog layouts (thanks girls you know who you are) so I may whip up a few freebies and share them here....this is just my space for ramblings and such...
*kisses*

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Dean Yeagle IM Stat

I was downloading my mail this morning for one of the gorups I'm in and one of the girls was sharing some new stats, I thought to myself I haven't made a stat in like forever, so off to PSP I went and whipped up a new stat and some matching snags

You can get the snags from my gallery [link]

edit* Sample of the snags


Art is ©Dean Yeagle and a license is needed to use his work, you can buy a license from CILM



Download the letter HERE this will install straight to you Incredimail

Feedback/Comments are very much appreciated, it lets me know if this is the sort of thing I should be offering or whether I should just stick to tags and tuts lol

*kisses*

1 comment: