♥Same Old Stuff♥

Same Old Stuff, brand new blog.....
I have now retired (god I feel so old saying that lol) from scrap making, in all truth there are 2 reasons for this....
1 - my heart just isn't in it anymore, when you're heart is no longer in something there is no point carrying on
2 - it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry is now making scraps, I am not fighting for a sale. It's not worth the hassle or the cash outlay to make a few bucks
So I'm leaving the scrapping world, maybe if the bug ever bites me again I'll return but until then....
So this brings me neatly here....Same Old Stuff, I've got back to my passion, making tags and writing tutorials. My tut site has been sooo neglected these past 12 months, so I'm going back to that. I've also discovered how to make blog layouts (thanks girls you know who you are) so I may whip up a few freebies and share them here....this is just my space for ramblings and such...
*kisses*

Tuesday 18 August 2009

My First Template & 3 New Tuts

My first proper template, well properish lol...is properish a real word?? Ack I dunno and I don't care lol
It's only a very basic template but it's a start and it was actually made for a tutorial I wrote, but posting it in it's own right too

You can download it [link] its compatable with PSP7 upwards if you need it in PSD let me know and I'll convertto PSD and upload here too



This is the tutorial I used the template in :)

It's called Naughty Barb and you can find it [link] it's actually animated but blogger doesn't like animated tags


I also have 2 more new tutorials...

Hooters [link]



and Did Someone Say... [link]




Feedback/Comments are appreciated (they always are), I've now added a chat box so you can leave me a message there :)

*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment