♥Same Old Stuff♥

Same Old Stuff, brand new blog.....
I have now retired (god I feel so old saying that lol) from scrap making, in all truth there are 2 reasons for this....
1 - my heart just isn't in it anymore, when you're heart is no longer in something there is no point carrying on
2 - it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry is now making scraps, I am not fighting for a sale. It's not worth the hassle or the cash outlay to make a few bucks
So I'm leaving the scrapping world, maybe if the bug ever bites me again I'll return but until then....
So this brings me neatly here....Same Old Stuff, I've got back to my passion, making tags and writing tutorials. My tut site has been sooo neglected these past 12 months, so I'm going back to that. I've also discovered how to make blog layouts (thanks girls you know who you are) so I may whip up a few freebies and share them here....this is just my space for ramblings and such...
*kisses*

Friday 21 August 2009

New Tutorial @ Fi's Fault

I've just posted a new tutorial over on my tut site..called Elias Girl and you can find it [link]
It doesn't use any scraps or elements, just what PSP gives you and a texture and I think you get a lovely results. It's a forum sized tag but can easily be adjusted to make a standard sized tag

Here's a couple of previews:





This one I amde a while ago, but it uses the same basic principle, I just made the image slightly smaller so I could add a drop shadow and remove the frame

No comments:

Post a Comment