♥Same Old Stuff♥

Same Old Stuff, brand new blog.....
I have now retired (god I feel so old saying that lol) from scrap making, in all truth there are 2 reasons for this....
1 - my heart just isn't in it anymore, when you're heart is no longer in something there is no point carrying on
2 - it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry is now making scraps, I am not fighting for a sale. It's not worth the hassle or the cash outlay to make a few bucks
So I'm leaving the scrapping world, maybe if the bug ever bites me again I'll return but until then....
So this brings me neatly here....Same Old Stuff, I've got back to my passion, making tags and writing tutorials. My tut site has been sooo neglected these past 12 months, so I'm going back to that. I've also discovered how to make blog layouts (thanks girls you know who you are) so I may whip up a few freebies and share them here....this is just my space for ramblings and such...
*kisses*

Sunday 16 August 2009

♥Welcome & Free Layout♥

*waves hello like a looney*

Hi Everyone,
I'm so glad you found my new home and I hope you aren't to upset that I have left the scrapping world....but as I previously stated it was time for me to leave and there is no point in doing something that your heart isn't in :(

I've spent most of today playing with my layout, I wanted it to be just right before I announced my blog and I think I finally have it right, too late now if it isn't lol. I also did a new layout for my mum's blog which you can see [link]. I love my mum to bits and her blog was very plain so she deserved a wee makeover and she is training so hard for her first triatholon in a few weeks, with very little support from the family so I treated her to a nice new look, that screams mum lol

Anyway, after doing this blog and my mum's I thought I'd play about with some of my scrap kits, I ended up binning most of the layouts I did, they just didn't 'sit' right if tht makes sense. This one however I did like, it's very girlie which is totally me and completely FREE. Just click to get the bigger/full size image and save to your pc..then upload and add as normal

Feedback/Comments are very much appreciated, it lets me know if this is the sort of thing I should be offering or whether I should just stick to tags and tuts lol

*kisses*

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Fi, I am so proud of you. You should do more of these I am sure they will be popular and would be more sucessful for you.

    ReplyDelete